WB Employment are urgently looking for 20 Mail Sorters at Royal Mail to join us from 21st November until 15th January on a full…Continue reading
Job Title – Production Operative
Location – Redhill BS40
Report to – Production Supervisor
Hours – Monday to Thursday 2:00pm – 00:00pm
or Monday to Friday 4pm-00:00
Pay – £9.25 per hour
Our client is a leading UK organic cheese producer and one of the West Country’s Finest Farmhouse Cheddar Cheesemakers
The role is a manual one, which requires physical strength, and the ability to work in a sometimes warm environment. responsible for making cheese, from scratch, and is therefore a complex and involved process, managed through the use of machinery
• Loading empty cheese blocks into their state of the art automated production machinery
• Monitoring the process to ensure that the machinery is running and working correctly
• Regularly turning cheese (by hand) – this is the very manual and physically demanding aspect of the role.
• Transferring products to different areas of the factory
• Understanding the importance of food hygiene, and how to achieve the required standards. Packaging cheese , labelling cheese
Previous experience and knowledge would be advantageous however full training will be given.
Own transport is required as public transport is very limited.
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Bartek 01179 443004
Copyright © 2020 WB EMPLOYMENT LTD