As a leading international bank, serving over 30 million customers in 75 countries, our client is searching for a highly professional Administrator to support their continued success. Whether you’re a recent graduate looking to Kick-Start your career in finance, or you’ve had 1-2 years of relevant commercial experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This role will give you the chance to showcase your impeccable organisational skills and your strong attention to detail. You’ll also need to be highly articulate, with an exceptional enthusiasm for working in a dynamic, fast-paced business support role.
In return, our client can offer you a competitive starting salary, a generous bonus, extensive room for growth and development and a dynamic team of colleagues who are committed to the continued success of the company.
A background in financial services is advantageous, but by no means essential. What’s more important is your aptitude for working in this environment. Full training will be provided, and you’ll be closely mentored from day one.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Providing a timely, accurate and efficient service to Dealers, Brokers and Customers by way of processing all incoming work and distributing to the relevant team. To be the first point of contact for all incoming calls and emails into the team.
- Taking ownership of Incoming Calls, Email Inboxes, Sales Aid & Faxes for all internal and external customers, ensuring all paperwork is dealt with in a prompt timely manner
- Manage and monitor data / reporting within team
- Handling any queries professionally, efficiently and within given time frames
- Consistent and high quality service is provided to ensure all SLA’s are met
- Promoting a positive perception to all relevant external parties.
You should be keen to learn, with excellent attention to detail, IT Literate, have good communication skills, enjoy working as part of a team and a positive and professional, hard-working environment.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
- On joining the company you will attend a Company Induction which will introduce you to the different areas of the business and what they do.
- Regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
- I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.